Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Catching Up on Online Work

Its been a month since I arrived in New Brunswick ... its been a month since I've had hydro .... and i am still trying to catch up on all my online work.

This week I have been working on clip art of Faeries and magical creatures for a book I am working on with a friend. Here's what I did this week ...

Chimera

Dryad: A nature spirit/faerie.


 Kappa: OK, this one needs explaining :) A Kappa is a Japanese Faerie. It lives in swamps and rivers. Yes, that is a cucumber it is holding, its the Kappa's favorite food, even more delicious than babies ;) If You ever meet a Kappa, simply bow, it is such a polite creature it will bow in return, thus pouring all the water out if its head and killing itself accidently! (You can be kind and refill his head with water from his home river or swamp, and MAYBE he'll be indebted to you)
Drawing Faeries is always fun :) 
I've been doing lots of Art, so watching lots of TV. In the last couple of weeks I have watched all of the Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO Sit-com) and How To Get Away With Murder. Loved "Curb Your Enthusiasm"; very dark humor. Meh on "How To Get Away With Murder"; its with interesting, but a little too"soap opera" like for me. Not a bad show though, just not a fav with me. 

I have had some electronic problems over the last couple of weeks; both my good camera and video camera died. So, I'm working with an old ok camera and video camera right now. I made some new videos today in the hope of making some new camera/video camera money. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend and brightest blessings on the week ahead! Hugs and love! trish



No comments:

Post a Comment