Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 27, 2016

Hi! Hope you have all been well! I've been down with yet another pesky lung infection ... the last good-bye from the Coe Hill woodstove. Thankfully with some prescription meds and a ridiculous amount of herbal remedies I am slowly getting better. :)

I've been having some fun house hunting :) I am suppose to be getting a some money from my uncle's will in the next six months and plan on using it as a downpayment for a home. I want my own place so bad! I want to get a pet rescue going again; I want to set up altars and faerie gardens, and a big fire pit perfect for dancing around!; I want a huge garden and my hens to be able to free range, plus I want 5 more hens! and two female goats!. I want privacy, so I can go hang my clothes on the line in my underwear if I want! I want my own piece of paradise, somewhere to call home forever.

I found the PERFECT place! I wish so much I had the money for it! Fingers crossed no one buys it before I can! I should be able to put 20% down and pay it easily over just five years ;) It'd be a dream come true!

I'm told the area have a horrible economy, but that's ok with me, with such a small mortgage, I can easily pay every with my online art money, article writing money, and photo/video money, and I'm sure I'd still get teh occasional dance.

http://www.century21global.com/property/1077-chaleur-street-charlo-new-brunswick-e8e-2e4-canada-C21107083830-USD

Ok, on a completely different topic, I found this guy on facebook and found him hilarious. Damn, it reminds me of my crazy hippy Pagan religious community! I LOVE the weirdos!








Have a great week everyone! Hugs and love!



No comments:

Post a Comment