Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Muscovy Ducks, Orpington Hens, Snakes, Lawn cutting

It's been a busy weekend here at the Happy Hippie Haven! We've been busy getting the grass cut, clearing camping spots and setting up Faerie stuff, plus we got some ducks and two new hens!!

So here's some pics from the weekend :)

Getting the grass cut


Setting up the Faerie stuff along the Kappa Cove Trail


My two new hens! The white one is a pur lavender Orpington and the other one is a lavender Orpington cross.


Maritime Garter Snake (I saw four on the Kappa Cove Trail on Sunday. I'm sure they heard me scream in New Glasgow, I'm TERRIFIED of snakes!


My new momma duck and her six ducklings! They are Muscovies.


Buddha the Pug looking super handsome :)


Cleared a new camping spot on Turtle lane


More grass cutting along Dragonfly Lane (the driveway) and Turtle Lane.


Me, sitting near the Kappa Cove


My awesome son Travis


The small garden we planted when we got here is starting to grow!


Life is awesome! I LOVE living here! Best place EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment