Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Back Online



Well, I finally got internet again! What a mess up! 

We had made arrangements (two weeks before we moved) with Eastlink to hook up our internet the day after we moved in. Due to our 800 foot long driveway we checked with them three times to confirm that they would be able to give us service here. They told us "absolutely. They had already had service here before". They lied. They had never had service here before. So when the guy finally showed up he was unable to hook us up. We ended up calling Xplornet (same company we used in Coe Hill and in Wyoming). They of course could hook us up, but Xplornet generally takes 10-14 days to get someone out to hook things up. Thanks Eastlink, you suck huge. If they hadn't of lied we would of had Xplornet booked before we moved and this would never of happened. Now that I have internet, Eastlink will be getting an ear full from me. Due to their lie they have cost me 18 days of work, which is about $1500. That's not cool at all.

Health wise I am doing OK. I am getting things done and I have many tests coming up. The Nova Scotia health care people are fantastic. Honestly, it could be something as little as a fungal infection to something as big as cancer. I will not know until I get all the tests done. I will not be discussing it with anyone outside my immediate family until I know for sure. Right now I am focusing on positive things and do not need a bunch of negativity and do not have the strength to deal with everyone else's emotions.Please do not ask me about it, I will discuss it when I know more and I am am ready. Thank you for your caring and understanding. No matter what it is, I'm going to be OK. The Goddess Fortuna guided us here to Nova Scotia as this is where I need to be to be healed, emotionally, mentally and physically.

We LOVE the new place. It is FANTASTIC! The house and the property both need some serious work, but have amazing potential. The house needs painting from top to bottom and needs a bunch of repairs, but it is big and has lots of room and though its not amazing, it's going to work out fine. The property is a dream come true. It hasn't been cared for properly for many years, but with love it's going to be great!

Here's a few photos:

Taco meets a turtle- it's an Eastern Painted Turtle

Little Pond near the house- "Kappa Cove"


Wildflower Hill


Marintines Garter Snake


Skully Dog


A beaver tree


Big pond- Loch Ness Pond


The Ladies


The driveway


Jo


Daisy


1 comment:

  1. Finally! Welcome back!! I was starting to wonder lol Love the pics and you sound like you're all settled in. Glad to see things are looking up, positive thoughts. Boo hiss to Eastlink, not professional at all!

    ReplyDelete