Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

New Brunswick

Well, I made it to New Brunswick! It was one hell of a long trip, but we all made it here safely, even the hens!

We got here a week and a half ago, on Saturday Feb. 27, around 11am. The internet was suppose to be hooked up on the Monday, but yet it wan't .... it finally got hooked up today, a week and a half after my arrival.

I am super glad to be here, to have real hydro, to finally have internet. I still haven't been able to get a keyboard for my desktop computer so am still stuck on my tablet. Honestly, I am stupid broke. Moving here cost me every penny I had and a week off work was not what I needed. I don't even hae enough money to buy some Coca Cola and chips for tonight ... how sad. I was hoping the internet would be hooked up quick enough today that I could get some work, but sadly not. Tomorrow will be a better day!

I will be so glad when all these money problems are over! They suck hugely!

Our new house is nice and there is even a baby barn for the hens. The yard isn't great, but workable. Overall, its great and best of all it has real hydro! and I can work again!!

Unfortunately, I have no pics of the my new place yet, as I need my desktop computer for that. As soon as I make some money I will get a keyboard and show you some pics of my new digs :)

Again, thank you so much everyone who helped me through this past seven months, it was a really rough ride. I am overjoyed to get my ife back to the more happy productive place it normally is!

Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment