Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Photo Box and Etsy

I've been working away on my Etsy store, and I've been working away on a friend's Etsy store, and I've also been adding a friend's stuff to my Etsy store ... Oh my! The work really never stops.

As you know I opened a Etsy store a couple of months ago and I have slowly been adding products to it. A friend of mine wanted to open an Etsy store and didn't know how to do it, so I'm helping her get her products in her store. She has a lot more products than I was expecting! I've already put on close to a hundred products. Thankfully I think I'm almost done and its always nice to help!

Another friend sent me a pile of chainmail stuff they couldn't sell, so I spent the last two days putting all of it on to my store. It takes me about 15 minutes to place each ad (taking photos;cropping photos; adding photos; filling out the ad; researching shipping prices etc), so it's a lot of hours of boring tedious work.

I was having a horrible time taking quality photos of the chainmail jewelry so I made a photo box ...

To make a photo box, I simply used an old small clear plastic bin. I cut a spot in the top to lay a light, and taped white paper to the back and floor. It was super easy and works great!

This pic shows the spot I cut for the light


And here's the light being placed into the space I cut for it



And here's the finished light box! It made a huge difference on the photos!


So here's my improved Etsy store!


the Dwarven Hall Forge is my Friend's stuff. Check out the whips he makes!

Hugs and love!




No comments:

Post a Comment