Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Busy Week

Hi! Hope you all had a great week!

Mine was crazy busy. I pretty well got nothing done, but my driveway.

Last Sunday we got quite the ice storm, I spent Monday cleaning up from it. My driveway was drive-able Tuesday till about supper time than it was covered in a bout a foot of snow. I spent Wednesday, Thursday and Friday shoveling.

Between an 800 foot driveway and a foot of very heavy wet snow, I had to focus completely on it and my critters, no time for anything else.

It's Saturday morning now and thankfully my driveway is drive-able again. I have some offline work early afternoon, but plan on spending the day catching up on all the computer work I fell behind on.

I am looking forward to a mellow day. My body hurts all over from shoveling. It could really use a couple of days off.

Here's some pics from the last couple of days:

The first pic is of Kappa Cove- the small front pond.


This one is of my Muscovy gals on the ice at the back pond. Muscovy mom has been taking great care of her two daughters and they are really enjoying the back pond.



 This is Turtle Lane. I shared a similar pic on my last post. The trees on my last post were covered with ice, now they are covered in snow. I am happy to report that sense this pic was taken all trees have been cleaned off and the trees are back upright again.


No comments:

Post a Comment