Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Chicks and Poults

The chicks I bought for my hen Hyde are growing well. They are almost five weeks old now. The Frizzle (seen below) is getting crazier looking! Hopefully I'm wrong, but I think the Frizzle is a rooster :(


This one is a Barred Rock :) I *think* it's a girl. Her name is Polgara


This one is named Tweetie. I Think it's a boy. Hopefully I'm wrong. The roosters I'll be rehoming.


I got some Turkey poults Friday night. They are a week old. So now I have two turkeys! YAY! I plan on keeping the two (assuming they are a male and female as pets (with benefits). I can sell molted feathers on Etsy and sell their fertilize eggs. I am hand raising them so they will be nice and tame. I've called them Mork and Mindy. They are a cross of two heritage breeds; Royal Paln and Bronze.

Taco, my Chihuahua like his new chicks :)


And here's a better pic of them. So cute!


In other news, I got the half collapsed garbage filled garage knocked down and buried about eight feet down! YAY! No more garbage :) The feather babies are loving the expanded yard :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment