Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Patreon

Hi! hope everyone is doing great!

As I am almost retired from dancing and down to seeing only 1-2 fellas per week, I am trying to change over to more of an online format so I can still stay in contact with all the great fellas I've meant over the years. A sweet gentleman sent me a link to Patreon yesterday and after checking it out, I thought I'd give it a try.

On Patreon, you become a "patron" for a monthly fee (ranging from $5-$75 per month). You get "rewards" for you patronage. My "rewards' are access to nude photo sets, striptease videos, a PDF of my new book "Memoirs of an Exotic Dancer" and more.

Here is my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/TrishTemptation

I'm still working on getting it all set up, so please excuse any mistakes :)  

For any musician, artist, photographer, model friends, check out the site, it may be a viable way to share your art and make some money: https://patreon.com/invite/dyxkgd



Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment