Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Thanksgiving day

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! I hope your harvest was bountiful!

I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving. I figure as a Pagan, I have eight Sabbaths and 13 Esbats celebrations each year, and that's more than enough. 

Today, the weather here is fantastic! It was about 20 today, nice bright sun.I worked for an hour in the morning (doing dances) and then spent the afternoon cutting and stacking wood, and taking some pics :)

I am almost done my winter wood! I'll be done by the end of the week at the latest. I had a bunch of negative people say we couldn't and wouldn't get it done in time ... well, poop on them. They obviously don't know us well and should keep their negative opinions to themselves. For those who were actually concerned and not just being mean, thank you for your concern. We are all good. :) We'll be toasty warm all winter. 

Next, we gotta start collecting wood for the maple syrup boil down in March. Thankfully, that will be done outside so we can use pine, which is plentiful

Now for the photos!

Here's my Puggy Buddha, looking awesome as normal! He's such a handsome guy!




It's a nudie pic! Ha ha! You can't see anything :)Yep, that's me laying on a big boulder. I was trying to get some good pics for the Faerie calendar I'm working on, but sadly the pics didn't turn out very well.


and of course a pic of the hens; Stella is the big one and the three little ones are Poppers, Peepers and Ivan the Terrible.


Wishing you all the very best! Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment