Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Enjoying the Weekend

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I've had a fantastic weekend!Got lots of fun tasks done!

We expanded the family Ritual/Altar area so we could have small group Rituals there, added a small fire pit and included a pine tree in the circle to decorate at Yule.



I set up a second long table inside (as there was lots of room for it), so I had more room for my crafty projects. Right now I am working on making a greenman stump, a plaque and i thought my son and I would do a puzzle. It's nice having lots of room!


Yesterday while out looking for wood, I found this interesting place. I had been told about it, but it was the first time I actually saw it. Not sure if it's an old mine entrance or what. I was very careful around it to ensure I didn't fall into anything. Others that found it before me said they thought it was very fairy, but I found it rather creepy and dark. it's a place I will avoid.


We did find a maple tree half down that we can cut up for winter wood, there is at least 2-3 cords of good hard wood, and it's not too far from the house. That's a huge relief as finding hard wood here is really tough.

All in all, things are going well here. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet very very much and looking forward to a great winter of crafting and wood stove warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment