Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Buying a House

I have decided to buy a house ... well obviously not this exact moment! Within the next 6-12 months I am going to buy a house. There are a pile of "handy-man Special" house for sale here in New Brunswick and in Nova Scotia with several acres of land for $20,000-$40,000. I can totally afford that and I love a big old handyman special.

So, I need to come up with 10-15% down payment, that's not horrible, I am aiming for a $5000 down payment. I think this is do-able in a year or less; I'm just going to have to put out an extra big effort and work a little harder. To increase revenue, I started selling nudie photos, dance videos and panties. All the money I make from my new business ventures is going into a special "downpayment" bank account :)

I really want a place where we can do lots of rescue work, not just with dogs and cats, but with some other animals too. I'd love to help a horse or two and rescue a few battery hens! I want a place where we can grow enough vegetables to last the year, and have hens and duck for eggs. I also want to have to mini goats for milk. I'm hoping for about 10 acres, hopefully with lots of maple trees (for maple syrup!).

I have really never considered buying a house before, but as the prices here are so amazingly cheap, and I would really like to have the land to increase the animal rescue work I do.

Have a great day all! Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Buying a home is a great call for you, since the investment is usually one of the safest you can make. I have been in the market for a home with my wife for the last couple months, and while we haven't found one yet, we're pretty close to a couple that we can see ourselves in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jefferson! I hope you and your wife find something perfect! I happily found my perfect place here in Nova Scotia! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete