Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

New Place

Hi! Here are some pics of my new home. It needs some work, but I am good with that :) New curtains, paint and an area carpet are on my "want" list.

So this is my livingroom (I also need some more furniture, a nice couch and loveseat/chair are on my "want" list too.




Kitchen


Downstairs bathroom (and there is a bathroom upstairs)



The view from my front porch- I can see the St John river and the Dam



The baby barn and the backyard. The backyard is about 3 acres. My neighbor on the one side has already complained about the hens going on his property, so sadly my beloved hens are locked in the barn right now till I get some fencing put up next week. Not sure if this neighbor thing is going to work out ... we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment