Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Helping and Caring

I think it's important to care. I think it's important to try to spread love and to try to help where we can. I think its important to do some "charity" work during the year.

I do my "charity" work in several ways; I do several free graphic design jobs during the year for charities and/or new small businesses; I usually throw an annual "Naughty Nymph Charity Party where we raise money for a sexual assault survivors center; and most important (at least in my books!) I run a pet rescue.

I love animals and it breaks my heart what they sometimes have to go through due to us humans. I have done pet rescue almost twenty years. Today, on social media, I publically announced that the "Happy Hippie Haven", the business I run, was officially open to accepting surrenders. Within four hours, I have my first rescue, a 3-4 week old kitten.


He's a cutie! His name is Skunk. He'll be available for adoption in about 5 weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment