Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

What a Week

Well it's Thursday ... I have had a pretty crappy week.

For the last three days I have been feeling unwell, sort of flu-ish, but not quite the flu. I'm feeling slightly better today, but still not 100%.

I have just had a crap week, just one bad thing after another. Things breaking, rude people etc etc.

This week, I've had a ton and a half of rude emails, some of them were so rude they made me cry. I dealt with a horrible rude aggressive woman on Facebook who hated me because I "sell nude photos". She had me in tears too. What nasty people. I just don't understand why some people go out of their way to be mean to others. I just don't get it. Obviously, they never heard of the "if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I wish I wasn't so sensitive :(

On a good note, I haven't lost any more hens since the weekend's loss. Whatever killed my sweet hen on Saturday seems to have moved on, thanks the Gods for that!

I've got an hour of offline work to do today and than I'm gonna eat some "special" cookies, make some art and forget the world. Sometimes its the best you can do

Have a great day all! Hugs and love!






No comments:

Post a Comment