Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

September 10th

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Can you believe that it's almost the middle of September already! Wow! times goes fast!

 Things are going well around here. Willow, my hen with the bad leg, is doing much much better. She is almost back to walking normally. YAY!

 I put in a small dirt bath spot for my hens so they will hopefully stop having a dirt baths in my veggie garden. So far, so good! My hens don't eat the vegetables in my garden; they don't like raw veggies much. However, they like to have dirt baths and dig up some of my crops and make a big mess of things. I was going to take a photo of it for everyone to see, but sadly, the memory card for my camera keeps coming up with an error :( I'll have to get a new memory card next time I'm in New Glasgow. So, no camera for a couple of days :( What a bummer.

 Today is Saturday, but as I work seven days a week, the days of the week don't matter too much to me. I'm working away getting my normal daily online work done. My son and I are working away making wrapping paper today. You can see all our wrapping paper:
I hope you all have a great weekend! Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment