Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Long Weekend

Happy labour Day Friends! Hope you all had a great long weekend!

I worked most of the weekend, but did take Saturday night off to hang with some friends. One of my very favorite Ontario friends stopped in with her new love (they stayed Saturday night and than headed off to tour PEI) and a couple from New Glasgow came down for a visit. It was great to see Jess and it is nice to be making new friends. :) We had a great fire saturday night, roasted up some marshmallows and hot dogs.

One of my hens, Willow hurt her leg on Friday. I had her on lock down all weekend, but it didn't seem to help much. She insisted on going out today and is still limping badly :( I think it may actually be broken. Not sure what to do about it as there is not a vet around here that sees hens. I'll have to do some serious googling today and see if I can brace it myself. I'll let you know how that works out.

So, here's a cute photo of my wee boys :)  They are sitting on a lawnchair waiting for the fire to get going


And of course the fire!




No comments:

Post a Comment