Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Truck and Rooster

Hi! Hope everyone had a great week!

My week was great! I got a lot accomplished. I had some new Pagan friends over on Thursday for a full moon Ritual and meditation, a got a new (used) pick-up truck, got a rooster, and got a shit load of work done.

The truck I purchased from a neighbour for only $400. It has some rust, needs a new rocker panel and has a front alignment issue. It's a "property" vehicle. I plan on getting or making a plow for it so I can use it to plow the driveway.


This is my new rooster! His name is Wally. He is a "Silkie" rooster. I've had chickens for seven years now, but this is my first rooster. I was very nervous about the noise and possible aggression issues; however, Silkies are the very gentlest breed of chicken and Wally is a pretty mellow guy. I don't think there will be aggression problems with him. He does crow in the morning, but out in the coop, I thankfully cannot hear him in the house :)


I'm taking the weekend off from dances. With it being such a busy week I'm feeling a little sick and run down today. Looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. 

Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment