Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fur and Feather Babies

I love all my critters :) Yesterday, I took a pile of critter pics

This photo is of my smallest and friendliest hen, Little Lennon. Little Lennon is an Australorp cross. She came with the three Saxony ducks and the four other similar cross hens. She was just much smaller so needed special care


This pic is of my three Saxony ducks, Mikel, Martha and Merkel. 


This one is Peepers. She came from Ontario. She's a cross breed hen too. She's just about a year old.


This one is Stella. She is a Welsummer. She is about 3 years old. Stella also came from Ontario


The three back hens are Heckle, Jeckle and Hyde. They are about four months old and are Australorp crosses. They came with the Saxony ducks and Little Lennon. The black and white hen, Stephie,  at the back is a Silver laced Wyandotte. She is about four years old and comes from Ontario. Stephie and her sister Ruth are my two oldest hens.


This is Rollie, my oldest cat. He's about three years old.


This is dirty Girl. She's from Ontario and is about three years old. She's a cross breed hen/


This is Ruth and Stephie my two oldest hens. They are Silver Laced Wyandottes.


This is Little Lennon again with her sister Stalin.


This is Willow. She recently hurt her foot, so has been doing a lot of lock down time. She is an orpington cross. She is a Nova Scotia hen, about four months old.




Have a great day everyone! hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment