Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Feeling Blue

Hi! I hope everyone is doing fantastic!

I'm feeling a little blue, been so sick lately its hard to do much. Unfortunately the wood stove and the freezing cold in Coe Hill did really serious damage to my lungs and put a bad strain on my heart. Damage that sadly will never completely heal. The Doctor has me on steriods and antibiotics. In addition, to the lung problems, my B12 is horribly low, which means I'm losing blood again :( I've doubled up on my B12 pills, but sadly may have to go back on the shots. (I have pernicious anemia)

Thankfully, none of my health problems are contagious and my breathing has improved enough that I can happily see one gentleman daily for dances. Thank the Gods! Without dances, I get incredibly bored! Especially when I'm stuck at home all day.

I am hoping to get moved for July 1st. I've been checking Kijiji daily looking for a great place. I really miss my place outside of Sarnia, I want another place like that. Something with some great privacy. I miss gardening and sitting on my swing enjoying the nice weather, and I miss my silly hens knocking on the door harassing me.

My son sweetly took some nice pics for me when he went out for a walk last week:




Things are starting to green up around here!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Hugs and love!




No comments:

Post a Comment