Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Nova Scotia, Here We Come!

We got the Nova Scotia place!!!!! WONDERFUL!

I AM SO HAPPY! 50 ACRES!!!!!! YAY!

So, I got five weeks! Eeek! So much to do! I'm going to have to work a little extra to cover all the expenses, but it's worth it!

I've got to get the whole house packed, figure out moving, do all the hydro/internet stuff ... Oh boy! Third move in one year ... I will be super happy when this is done. I just want a home again. Ever since I left my country home outside of Sarnia, I have felt a little lost. I feel like I have a home again.

Coe Hill was great, I LOVED the area and would of happily made it my home forever, unfortunately things didn't work out with my "friends", and the place was crazy expensive, and I couldn't work, and then I got horribly sick. The Coe Hill area made me feel at home, loved the Coe Hill fellas! but the house/property didn't.

New Brunswick has been great. Really great people here ... other than my neighbours! I had great hopes for the place, but I knew it was not my "forever" home as soon as I pulled in. I thought at first I would stay a year or two, let myself recover from Coe Hill, but the neighbours are so nasty here, I don't even want to go outside. There's no privacy, my hens hate it, may cats hate and my dogs hate it.

The Nova Scotia place is perfect. It's amazing privacy, yet close to stuff. I don't like to drive and will be able to bicycle into New Glasgow in nice weather. There should be as many wild animals as in Coe Hill! I wanna see a bear! I didn't get to see one in Coe Hill :(

Ok, I'll stop talking about the house! LOL! I gotta go finish some work! I just wanted to pop on here and let everyone know the good news!

Hugs and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment