Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Still Sick

Sigh ... yep, I'm still sick, it sucks big ones. I really thought I was getting better last weekend, but then on Tuesday I totally crashed and ended up back at Doctor's on Thursday. I'm simply exhausted, it takes such a huge effort to do the littlest things. I have a new round of steroids and antibiotics, hopefully this time will do the trick!

I found the most awesome house in Nova Scotia. Its exactly what I've been looking for!Its a three bedroom house on 50 acres, only about a ten minute drive from New Glasgow. Two ponds and tons of beautiful forest.  It has everything I loved about Coe Hill, without all the bad things! It has real hydro and real heat, no woodstove! and it would be mine! I could do what I wanted! Nobody bossing me around telling me what to do and where to put stuff! The house is only $550 a month! Unfortunately one other person asked for it before me and the landlord would like to rent to for June, so I have to wait and see if the other person takes it. Ohhhhh, I sure hope they don't! I love it and the rent is awesome, plus the landlord said he would discuss a rent to own after a year. If I had the money, I'd just pay for the month of June to get the place. $550 is a small price to pay for such an amazing place. The landlord said the person hadn't gotten back to him yet, so maybe I'll get lucky! Fingers crossed!

I hope you all have a fantastic long weekend! Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment