Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy News!

I am feeling a little better today, but still not quite up to doing dances. I am pretty sure that I will be better tomorrow and will be able to get back to work!

I got the very best of news tonight! I got the 50 acre Nova Scotia place!!! HOlY CRAP! It's so awesome!

It's not 100% final yet, I gotta get some time on my phone so I can call them and settle up the last details, and then I need to come up with $275 security deposit for Tuesday. That's going to be a little hair raising, but I'll work it out!

The house is in Thorburn, near New Glasgow in Nova Scotia. It's a three bedroom on 50 acres of forest, with two ponds! and it's only $550 a month and they'll discuss selling it at a later date.

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!

I'm also a little freaked, it's a lot to get done in a month and a half and I have so much to figure out! It's totally worth it! I just want to get to my forever home! I'm so tired of moving!

I'll keep you all updated! Hugs and love!




No comments:

Post a Comment