Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Friday the 13th

It's Friday, May 13th today ... Friday, the 13th :) To us Pagans, it's not a scary bad luck day... it's really nothing to us. It has no real importance and to the best of my knowledge has no religious significance. Many Pagans see it as a good luck day, but I think that's more that they like to make fun of all the normal folks that think its bad luck ... yep, that's Pagans for you, we tend to do the opposite of the "normal folk", just because we can. :)

I've been slowly getting better. My breathing still sucks, but its improving. I had to go see the Doctor this week for a check up and got another round of antibiotics. I can't wait to be back to my normal energetic self! This sitting around thing sucks!

I've had a bit of a rough week work wise (well, at least offline work). I had 4 no shows this week! I cannot believe it! Craziness! So very rude! I cannot stand rudeness, it just pisses me right off. I'm one of those crazy punctual people, I would never ever just not show up for an appointment. My mother raised me much better than that! Humph! Honestly. I'm getting a little tired of dealing with rude people, I am trying to get more of my "work" online. I started offering erotica writing and a naughty penpal service this week. I am particularly excited about the "Naughty PenPal" service. I have already had two fellas sign up for a month :) Yay! With the Naughty Penpal service, I write a 500 word naughty letter to my "Penpal" five days a week. Each naughty letter includes a couple of naughty photos of me that match the theme of the letter, plus one letter a week includes a fun striptease video.I am hoping to get about six penpals, so then I can limit my at home private dances to a select group. I'm going to limit it to six penpals so I'm sure to have time for everyone :). That way I can just dance a couple times a week for nice gentlemen that are reliable and fun to spend time with, and have more time for my online guys :)

In addition to my new "naughty" online service, I got an email from a previous client about writing some articles. They are boring "cost of" articles, but the pay is pretty good and sometimes they are educational. I have written about 100 articles for this client before. All the articles, I am writing go on this site: http://www.costevaluation.com/. (Not all the articles on the site are mine; the owner of the site has hired several freelance writers; he gives us the topic and the sections and we do the rest. My Client pays me half in advance to my Paypal (which, he literally just did as I'm writing this!) and once I hand in the ten articles he pays the remainder due.) Today, I wrote "The Cost of Walk In Tubs". The funny, and frustrating, thing with the "cost evaluation" articles is that I am given certain "keyword phrases" I have to use, which are often horrible grammar. And, to make matters worse, I have to use the phrase a ridiculous amount of times per section. To can be a little frustrating at times and difficult to work with, burt also amusing :)

Well, I better get back to work, lots to do! Hugs and love!






No comments:

Post a Comment