Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Feeling Blue

Well, it's a brand new week. Hopefully a much better week than last week was. I had such a bad week last week that I am still feeling downright blue and defeated. Just can't seem to get a break lately.

Sadly, I still have not found my missing cat Mabel and the chicken eggs the Jeckle the chicken has now been sitting on 30 days still have not hatched (and obviously are not going to). On a good note, the chicken with bumblefoot is at least doing a little better, so at least that's something good. My two Muscovy ducks are still sitting on their eggs (in a shared nest), so I still have hope maybe their eggs will hatch. My turkey poults are doing well, so that's happy news. Although they are driving me crazy with all their noise. I haven't slept through a night in the month they've been here. If there isn't a human in the room with them they make so much noise your head wants to explode. I can't wait till they are bigger and can be moved outside! Just another week or two!

I am in such a funk lately. Nothing seems to be going right. In addition to everything that happened last week, I broke one of my teeth.:( Such is life.

Thankfully last week is over and it's Monday and hopefully this week will bring some good luck!

So, here's some happier things; a couple of pics from my week

This is Charlie the Muskrat. He lives at my front pond. I see him several times a day. He's a cute little bugger, though I'm not a big fan of his rat tail.



This lovely pond is about a ten minute walk from my home. My son and I went here to gather Canadian goose feathers for our etsy store. We came home with piles!


And lastly, a beautiful blue heron that lives at my front pond. Sorry the pic isn't great. I could really use a better camera.


Even in the midst of a crappy week, good things still happen.
Hugs and love!



No comments:

Post a Comment