Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sad, Sick and Depressed

I have had a horrible week. Sunday night I started feeling ill, horrible headache and sick stomach, and ended up sick for three days :( and my son ended up sick too. Three days with the flu sucks big time.

One of the old cats, Jenga, I took in a couple of months ago passed away. I have no idea why, she went into a seizure and passed away within minutes. I didn't even have time to try to get her help. So sad.

My cat Mabel has gone missing and is presumed dead. She disappeared on Tuesday and has not returned home. She's an older fixed female cat so not given to wandering. I'm praying she's going to show up, but it doesn't bode well at all.

And to make this horrible week worse, one of my beloved Indian Runner ducks passed away last night. Again, I have no idea why. I found her sitting by herself, and started her on niacin and homemade electrolytes immediately, but sadly it wasn't enough. I woke up this morning to find her dead.

 Oh yeh, as if that's all not bad enough, my one leghorn hen has bumblefoot and the eggs that should of hatched on the weekend still haven't hatched. :(

This week sucks hugely. I'm just downright sad, sick and depressed. Just can't stop crying. It's all too sad and heartbreaking. I really wish this week would give give me a break. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment