Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Mr. Pickles

My old cat Mr Pickles passed away last night. I adopted Mr Pickles and his 2 friends a few months ago. Sadly their human, an elderly lady, had passed on and left the three cats orphaned. The lady's family were going to simply have the cats put down, so I volunteered to take them. All three cats were quite old, but Mr Pickles was by far the oldest; he was about 18 years old. About two and a half weeks ago, one of Mr Pickles' friends, Jenga, had a seizure and passed on, and now sweet old Mr Pickles is gone. Now there is only Muggs left. So sad.

In the last two and half weeks, I have lost four cats and one duck. :( It doesn't even seem possible. I am crushed.

The funeral cairns. :( There is only three, one for Jenga, one for Dot (duck) and one for Mr. Pickles. There isn't one for Mabel and Jasmine as they are MIA. Until I find a body, I don't give up hope. Maybe they are just lost or out on an adventure and will return home eventually! I look for them every day and will continue to look for them. We leave no one behind and we never give up hope!


The wheel turns. Goddess Bless

Hugs and love

No comments:

Post a Comment