Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Kitten Update

So, I've been feeding the kitten and speaking gently to him, and can now open the front door and walk out on the porch as long as I do so slowly. He's hanging out around the house constantly and you'd swear he was my cat.


Here's Inka sitting on the window sill with Ripley


and Ripley complaining he wants food ...


If I put the food in a bowl the kitten doesn't get as much so I just threw kibble all over the porch. 


Yep, he's pretty cute/

I'm making good ground with him, hopefully it will continue!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Ripley complaining! So cute!

    I'm so glad this kitten has found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure why Ripley brought him home to us as he generally beats up any cat that comes on the property. He must have felt sorry for the little guy. But, I'm glad he did! We will befriend him yet!

      Delete