Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

240 Wagon Loads

 Today, we moved loads 221-240. Damn, that's a lot of wagon loads! I'm so tired of spending all my energy cleaning up someone else's mess. 

So, here's today's after work photos. 




It's going down ... right? How many more wagon loads do you think it will take? Am I halfway done? Another 240 loads to go? The bugs and smell are getting so bad cause the weather is getting warmer. I'm trying so hard to get it done before summer truly kicks in! I wish I could do more daily, but I just can't. My body hurts so badly. My sarcoidosis is through the roof. I'm getting spasms in my ribs. It's really hard work. I pray I get it done soon. I would love to have my life back.

Sorry for being a whiner. I'm having a bit of a breakdown today.

Thanks so much for letting me vent! Hugs and love! Be safe friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment