Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Load 360 and a Broken Wagon

 Happy Sunday friends! Hope you are all having a great long weekend!

It rained here yesterday, so we got yesterday off from work! It's was nice! We watched the new Netflix movie "Army of the Dead". It was great!

We were out working at 7:30am today, trying to get our daily 20 loads of poop-hay moved before the bugs came out and the day got too hot. About half way through, the wagon broke again. this time the front wheel fell off :( Are you kidding me? So discouraging. Honestly, I'm not even sure if we can get mad at the wagon company at this point. It has moved 520 wagon loads of poop-hay in two months. I'm sure that's more work than a normal wagon would see in five years. I think we are simply asking too much from it :( 


We thankfully had the wheelbarrow to finish the work with, but the wheelbarrow only holds about half of what the wagon did, so it's a lot more walking to dump loads.

So, here's today's after work photos:





I can't believe how much we've moved and how much is still left to move! It's so compressed from thousands of pounds standing on it! I still haven't found my sign post and sign that once stood in the area. It's under there somewhere!

I'm feeling pretty discouraged today. Just want to sit down a cry :(

Gonna try to fix the wagon wheel today. Fingers crossed! I just spent $46 fixing the darn thing, I simply don't have the money to buy a new one :(

Sending love and hugs! Be safe friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment