Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Covid Vaccine and a Sprained wrist

 I got my first covid-19 vaccine yesterday. Very thankful! 

I got "yellow flagged" due to having sarcoidosis and the fact that I take steroids for my condition. I'm having a bad flare at the moment due to all the physical labour of cleaning up the poop/hay, so I'm on more steroids than I normally take. The very nice nurse actually had to call someone to confirm I was ok to get it. I was a bit worried I wasn't going to get one! Eeek! She didn't know what sarcoidosis was, which didn't help the situation. The joys of having a rare disease! The vaccines haven't been tested on autoimmune people yet so they were being extra careful. If my steroids had been a bit higher I wouldn't of been able to get it! oh my! Very thankful that I could get it. 

Here's my vaccine selfie! :)


I sprained my wrist badly pulling up the poop/hay today :( Went to the hospital because I thought I had broken it. Totally sucks, but at least it isn't broken! So, no cow poop/hay moving for a few days :( Hopefully I can still work on some art!

Wishing you all a great long weekend! Be safe friends! Huge love!




No comments:

Post a Comment