Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Back to Work - Load 335

 Good morning everyone! it's about 9:15am here in Nova Scotia. We just came in from moving our daily 20 loads of hay/poop. Got in done early today as I have to go to town this afternoon to get my covid-19 vaccine. 

Today, we worked the back side of the pile more the front/road side. The back side isn't as deep (cause they only put the hay bales at the front near the fence as they were too lazy to push it deeper into the enclosure), but it's a lot more poop than hay and it's really mushy and wet, and stinky! 





I'm not sure if we'll be back at it tomorrow. It will depend on how I feel after the vaccine. If the side effects aren't not too bad, I'll just push through it and get more work done. Just gotta keep working on it. We still have at least a couple hundred more loads to go. 

Wishing you all a great day! Thanks for the love and support! Huge love!




No comments:

Post a Comment