Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Day Off

 Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a great weekend!

I called the welding place here in Thorburn and they can fix my wagon for me tomorrow! Yay! They said it would only cost $20-$30! Yippee! So lucky! That's a huge stress off my shoulders. I'll take it down first thing tomorrow morning.

Yesterday, I saw an ad for a senior dog in need of a new home. I volunteered to adopt it. He's an eight year old Golden Retriever. His name is Levi. 

Here's a photo of him. He's a real cutie!


Levi is struggling a bit today as he's really missing his family. Poor old guy. It'll take him a couple of weeks to adjust to his new life. I feel mighty bad for him. What a horrible thing, having your life ripped apart. His heart must be shattered. 

Wishing you all a great day! Hugs and love!



No comments:

Post a Comment