Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

May 17

 Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! The rain hasn't started here, so we went out and moved poop/hay. Today, we only got 15 wagon loads moved as I was simply too sore and tired to do more. I was expecting the day off, but figured if we could get a few loads done it would be better than nothing.

We have moved 295 loads of poop/hay off the ground now! Today, we just worked the end down near the pond.

Here's my daily after work pics:




Levi does a wonderful job sitting outside supervising us

I made this yesterday as I wanted a comparison of what Turtle Lane looked like before the cows and after;

LEFT SIDE: Turtle Lane before the cows (it was our camp fire spot; our Ritual spot; our BBQ spot; the place we played fetch with the dogs; the place friends camped out when here). The pole in the center of the top left pic is our Maypole (which the cows knocked done and we found the remains in poop mountain!). The smoke is coming from our firepit. When we moved in here, Turtle lane was filled with garbage and weeds and was a mess, we spent hours cleaning it and making it beautiful. 
RIGHT SIDE: The mess left behind after the cows were moved (after 15 months of being here). Top right pic is the day they left. The snow pile at the back is poop mountain. They plowed the area twice while the cows were here. They removed the poop once and the second time, they just left it sitting half way on my fire pit. They literally plowed right over my firepit! I found the majority of my fire pit stones IN poop mountain. They showed ZERO respect for my stuff. Poop mountain sat here for 7-8 months till we moved it. They couldn't move it "cause their truck broke".



Wishing you all a great week! Thanks so much for all the supportive emails! Much appreciate all the caring! Huge love!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment