Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Load 197 and a Broken Wagon

Happy Saturday friends! We made it to load 197 today ... and the wagon broke. The bolt on the front snapped. The wagon is less than a year old :( Honestly, I feel so damn discouraged. I just want to sit down a cry. There goes $200 out the window and I don't even have money to buy a new one. How the heck am I going to finish moving all the rest of the poop? Now those damn cows have cost me even more money. I feel so sad.



Here's my daily pic- only 17 loads as I couldn't finish the last 3 loads cause the wagon broke





And of course, more hay bale string! 


The string in the pic below was so intertwined in the hay/poop I couldn't get it out. Will have to dig down deeper and move more hay/poop to get it.  


Well, that's it for me today. I'm feeling pretty miserable so gonna curl up and watch TV for the rest of the day. Hugs and love! Be safe friends!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment