Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Work, work, work

 Good day dear friends! I bet you know what I did this morning ... moved more hay/poop. Another 20 loads! We have now officially moved 180 loads of hay/poop off the ground.

So, here's today's after work photos. We worked the higher end today. Trying to bring it down in size. It was overcast and damp today so happily no bugs!




Today's finds; more hay bale string in the poop/hay, and some electric fence cord (they left the electric fence cord in the forest along what would of been their fence line. Just another thing they never bothered to clean up). I can't believe how much hay bale string we've found in the hay/poop. It's very dangerous for the cows/horses. 


This pic is of a new solar radio I got . It's from an American company called "Running Snail". It got amazing reviews online. I paid $60 for it. Despite being very overcast it actually came in better charged then it went out! And we had it quite loud! Has great reception, good sound and volume, and can be charged via the computer, hand crank or sun, and can even take three AAA batteries. I got it off amazon. If you are looking for a good portable radio, I highly recommend. 


And one last photo for today! Turkey eggs! Beltsville Turkey eggs! :) I found Mini's secret nest :) 


Wishing everyone a super great day! Thanks for listening to me vent! I'm keeping track of all the work we are doing just in case we decide to take legal action against the cow owners. Hugs and love!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment