Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Getting Things Done and Generator Problems

I've been super busy the last few days, clearing camping sites, clearing parking space, gathering dead fall and cleaning up the land. I have about 10 days till my annual Naughty Nymph Charity Party so have a pile of things to get done.

Everything has been going well with the solar energy, but the generator has been giving me problems. I completely changed the oil in it, but sadly it still keeps shutting down after about 30 minutes of use. Fortunately the solar energy has been pulling in enough energy to keep the basics (computers, lights etc) going. Not sure what is wrong with the generator, I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow.

I got myself a sturdy gas lawn mower today.It's a huge help in getting the camping areas and parking space ready. The grass doesn't grow very quick here so at least I won't have to cut it much. Tomorrow morning I have a gas weedwacker coming (in exchange for some dances). I love barter! :)

The fur and feather babies are all doing well. The dogs of course love it here, and the cats are enjoying it. There was a mouse in the house last night, so I'm going to keep a cat inside for a ouple of nights to make sure there are not more of the little buggers. I am a total girlie girl when it comes to mice! The hens are also loving it here, but are still not laying. I thought they might be laying in the woods, but I haven't heard the typical egg laying noises.

All in all, things are going well and of course I'm loving it. Hugs!

Some pics of the inside of my new house :)








No comments:

Post a Comment