Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Public servant being investigated for writing and performing anti-Tory ‘Harperman’ song

If you know me, you know I am not a fan of Harper and his conservatives. This came up on my Facebook feed yesterday and I noticed it spread across the newsfeeds like wild fire.

The song is a hoot (and very true) and props to the awesome folks who put it together. They rock.

I'm sorry the guy who wrote it got into trouble and I'm sure the whole group of them have been labelled "terrorists" now. (cause you know, those little old ladies were awfully scary!)


Harper it is time for you to go! Everyone please vote this coming election and please don't vote Conservative! 

While getting the link for Harperman, I saw this song. Very powerful. I am shocked at how deeply Harper has hurt Canadians.




No comments:

Post a Comment