Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Parking, Generator and Faeries

Things are going well here in Coe Hill. I've been working hard getting the last of the house unpacked and organized and getting all the outside stuff done. I got a large area cleared along the driveway for a parking lot; it should fit 20-30 cars no problem. I also got the Faerie area all set up,which was a huge amount a fun!


The Faerie area in a small path that opens up into a small clearing and then you can follow the path back out to the main road again. I decorated it with all the Faerie stuff I had and over the years others will add to it.

Unfortunately, the last couple of days hasn't been perfect, I've been having some generator problems; it keeps cutting out after about 30-45 minutes. I called Terry the previous home owner and he told me the problem was it was low on oil, so I topped it off, but sadly that did not help :( I'll have to call him back today and see if we can figure out the issue. Thankfully the solar panels have been producing enough to keep my son and mine computers going, so the lack of generator has been no real hardship. However, it's important we get it figured out, can't have generator problems come wintertime!





No comments:

Post a Comment