Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Good Bye Digital Antenna

Well, my awesome digital antenna doesn't work in Coe Hill. What a bummer. When I lived in farming country outside of Sarnia, I got about 30 channels with it. Here, not a thing :( I was told the only way a digital antenna works here if it's on a 100 foot pole.

Damn, there goes my free TV

So, that leaves me with downloading all the shows I want to watch, streaming all the shows I want to watch or getting Shaw Direct TV.

My internet has a 50GB cap, so downloading and streaming are not great cause 50 GB goes fast. my internet is also a little slow, so steaming can be tough. Shaw Direct is $40 a month.I really like to keep my bills as low as possible so not a big fan of getting cable hooked up, but I do like to watch the news and some sports which I really cannot download (and not sure where I stream it)

I haven't decided what I am going to do yet.

I loved my awesome digital antenna. I paid $60 for it, it worked fantastic and for 4 years, I got to watch basic TV with no bills. I would highly recommend a digital antenna to anyone (not living in a forest!) who is trying to keep their bills low.

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment